Louisville Small Business Advisory
Whether you’re just starting your small business, or have been operating for some time, Parson CPA Small Business Advisory services will make all the difference for you! The staff at Parson CPA, led by Loni, have decades of real-world, results-oriented experience in a wide variety of small business scenarios. When your profits start to soar, we’re the happiest!
As a small business owner, almost every decision you make has a financial impact. Without an expert, trusted business advisor, you could make decisions without the best information. These are questions like leasing vs buying, labor outsourcing vs in-house hire, vendor and client contract review, tax planning and more.
Parson CPA understands there are many aspects of running a highly profitable small business, and we want to help you every step of the way. We will ensure you achieve real-world results (PROFIT!) by considering everything from entity selection and initial books setup to software conversion and, one of our specialties—QuickBooks training.
Our Small Business Advisory services located in Fern Creek, Louisville include:
- Business startup advisory
- Entity election and structure
- Cash-flow analysis and projections
- Comprehensive Business Plan Development
- Corporate Budgeting, Forecasting and Financing
- QuickBooks Setup, Conversion, Training and Comprehensive Consultation
- Lease versus Capital Purchase Analysis
- In-house vs. Outsourced Labor Cost Analysis
- Pricing and Fee Structure Analysis
- Optimal Cost Segregation
- Effective Internal Controls
- Accurate Business Valuation, and Tax Planning
- Succession Planning
- Litigation Support
- Strategic Planning
- General Financial Planning
- Trustee, Executor, and Administrator Consulting
Contact Parson CPA today to start building the business of your dreams, or take your current business to the next level!