Are you just starting your brand new business and want to get the most important part—your money —started on the right foot?
Or maybe you have an established business but you’re ready to make the jump to using the most effective and powerful piece of accounting software on the market today?
We can help in both scenarios. ParsonCPA are Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors, and we have truly seen it all. You really can’t scare us, but we can assure you, your QuickBooks installation will be set up exactly the way you need it. Avoid the stress and potential nightmare of trying to set up QuickBooks yourself and instead allow ParsonCPA to get you up and running with the most productive setup for your unique business model.
Parson CPA’s QuickBooks Setup services will save you time and money setting up your books in a way that is easy to maintain. Our QuickBooks setup service even includes training for you or your staff on daily QuickBooks operations.
This is a list of the general process:
- Perform a detailed assessment of your business model and subsequent QuickBooks requirements.
- Recommend a QuickBooks version and the appropriate computer hardware.
- Design your chart of accounts, install QuickBooks, then set up your chart of accounts.
- We continue to set up all areas of your QuickBooks installation including accounts payable, inventory, accounts payroll, receivable, and more.
- Settle on a starting date for your books.
- Import or enter your chart of accounts and all balances from the starting date.
- Create a list of the products or services you provide. This can includes any services you offer, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Enter all outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details from your starting date
- Enter all ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit from your starting date
- Enter all transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train you or your staff to use the software to meet your business’s needs
- You’re up and running and can enjoy your powerful new QuickBooks installation!
- We’ll answer any questions, and do more training if necessary to ensure you or your staff are off and running successfully
- When we help with tax preparation and management reports, we’ll do a periodic review of your data to assist with any necessary tweaks
What’s It Going to Cost Me?
We’d love to give you an exact low price right now, but before we can do so, we need to know a little about your business. But you can be confident our rates have budgets of our small business clients in mind.
Contact us today so we can assess your business’s individual needs.